Dreamville Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center. This location is also the place to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as store medical equipment, get a drink of water, or just get some relief from the sun.
The venue is navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue. Our ADA team can provide assistance if needed. To request assistance, please visit the Access Center, or just grab a festival staff member closest to you to call our ADA team. We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION REQUESTS
ASL Interpretations will be provided for the last 6 acts of Dreamville Fest.
Requests for Closed Captioning, Braille/Large Font Print, Guided Tours and/or other forms of Effective Communication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATMs & Concessions: All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have one main First Aid location in the main grounds, one First Aid location in the campgrounds, and roaming EMT first aid on golf carts. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations. There will also be on-site ambulances if needed. There will be signage posted, and festival guides provided with a map showing the locations of First Aid and other amenities.
- Special Dietary Needs: Dreamville Fest will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond the festival food service, please contact us at email@example.com. for further information.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Dreamville Fest will consider any request by a guest with disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices or procedures or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the guest equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the Festival. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services please reach out to us.